To apply for any position listed below, send your resume to Sandi@TheSBRG.com
Marketing and Client Care Coordinator (Part Time)
Acclaimed real estate team seeks an experienced Marketing and Client Care Coordinator position to provide marketing and client support. The ideal candidate is an individual who is willing to grow with and eventually lead the marketing division of the Sandi Brooks Realty Group. He or she is responsible for a variety of marketing related duties including event planning, website, newsletter, and social media content development and client relations. This position requires analytical expertise in marketing concepts and strategies as well as customer service skills.
- Build and Maintain relationships with the team’s database
- Maintain and Develop marketing initiatives at a quality level
- Take the Sandi Brooks Realty Group’s marketing and client relationships to the next level
- Editing marketing materials using Vistaprint, Canva or other technology, including print and digital items, for listing flyers and Just Listed/Sold postcards
- Updating company web site to include testimonials, content update, team bios
- Creating content using Canva templates and selecting content from Keeping Current Matters to schedule social media postings according to Social Media Schedule
- Post just listed/just sold properties on social media platforms
- Recording and editing monthly team videos. Post on social media and/or include in monthly newsletters
- Management of our Referral Maker CRM
- Creating a Preferred Partners Program with local Venders
- Scheduling client gifts for pick up and drop off
- Managing monthly mailer campaign
- Sending monthly e-reports using Referral Maker CRM
- Handwriting birthday and anniversary cards for clients and non local agents as well as social media winners
- Maintaining top 5 events in Triangle Area web page with local events. Promote weekly on social media
- Plan and coordinate Client Appreciation Parties (currently 2 per year), annual partners breakfast, Team building events
- Maintaining Buyer/Seller Files, Tracking Boards, Buyer/Seller Red Folders and Listing Books.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as attention to detail
- Exceptional time and project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel) with experience using or willing to learn programs such as Canva, Realist, Mailchimp, Squarespace, Later App and social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Concierge-style service-based attitude
- Two or more years of professional experience in marketing, communications and social media platforms
- Two or more years of customer service or client care experience, including ability of demonstrate common sense, problem solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional writing and editing skills as well as the ability to adapt the tone, voice and style of the Sandi Brooks Realty Group
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
- Flexibility to respond to changing work priorities and handle numerous projects at the same time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a comparable combination of formal education and work experience
This is a part-time, work from home/in-office split position, 10-15 hours/week. At least one morning a week in the office.